terça-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2010

Janeiro de 2010


Os "Arvore 3" em Janeiro vão para a casa 5 (segundo o Ki das 9 estrelas), mês imprevisível."Muita coisa pode acontecer, pode ser bom ou mau, mas um mês difícil". Ora nem mais!! Mas quando é que chega Fevereiro!

" Who is the man I seew here I'm supposed to be?I lost my heart, I buried it too deepunder the iron sea.Oh, crystal ball, crystal ball,Save us all, tell me life is beautiful,Mirror, mirror on the wall.Lines ever more unclear,Not sure I'm even here,The more I look the more I think that I'mstarting to disappear.Oh, crystal ball, crystal ball,Save us all, tell me life is beautiful,Mirror, mirror on the wall.Oh, crystal ball, hear my song,I'm fading out, everything I know is wrong,So put me where I belong.I don't know where I am,and I don't really care,I look myself in the eye,there's no one there.I fall upon the earth,I call upon the air,but all I get is the same old vacant stare.Oh, crystal ball, crystal ball,Save us all, tell me life is beautiful,Mirror, mirror on the wall.Oh, crystal ball, hear my song,I'm fading out, everything I know is wrong,So put me where I belong."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário